- Type of operation: continuous annual statistics.
- Population scope: all persons between the ages of 14 and 17 who have been convicted by final judgement and registered in the Central Registry of Judgements on Criminal Responsibility of Minors during the reference period.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: the calendar year.
- Reference period of the information: date of initiation of the case.
- Collection method: statistical exploitation of an administrative register.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...