- Type of operation: annual ongoing statistical.
- Population scope: list of persons between 14 and 17 years of age sentenced by final judgement and recorded in the Central Registry of Criminal Responsibility Judgements of Minors during the reference period.
- Geographical scope: entire country.
- Results reference period: calendar year.
- Information reference period: date of commencement of proceedings.
- Collection method: statistical extract from administrative record.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...