Novelties / INE last minute news
- 19 January 17. Continuous Register. Final data at 1 January 2016
The final data is published for the Continuous Register at 1 January 2016.
- 19 January 17. List of place name at 1st January 2016
The data relative to 1st January 2016 of the List of place name: Population of the Continuous Municipal Register by Population Unit has just been published.
- 19 January 17. Competitiveness Guarantee Index. CGI
CGI. November 2016. The INE publishes the Competitiveness Guarantee Index. The Annual change for November corresponds -2.19%.
- 18 January 17. Business Confidence Indicators. BCI
BCI. First Quarter 2017. The Harmonised Business Confidence Index (HBCI) increases by 0.3% in the first quarter of 2017 as compared with the fourth quarter of 2016. 17.0% of the business establishments are optimistic about the performance of their business and 20.1% foresee an unfavourable quarter.
- 16 January 17. Monthly statistical bulletin. MSB
MSB. The December 2016 Monthly statistical bulletin has been released
- 16 January 17. Mercantile Companies. MC
MC. November 2016. 7,891 mercantile companies were created in November, 0.8% less more than in the same month of 2015, and 1,920 were dissolved, 8.3% more than in November 2015. The Autonomous Communities with the greatest business dynamism are Extremadura (23,0%), Región de Murcia (15,7%) and Galicia (15,1%).
- 16 January 17. Passenger Transport Statistics. PT
PT. November 2016. The number of passengers using public transport increases by 2.3% in November, as compared with the same month of the previous year. City transport increases by 2.3% in the annual rate while inter-city transport increases 1.8%.
- 13 January 17. Consumer Price Index. CPI
CPI. December 2016. The annual change of the CPI for the month of December stands at 1.6%, nine tenths more than the registered the previous month. The annual change of core inflation increases two tenths, reaching the 1.0%.
- 13 January 17. Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices. HICP
HICP. December 2016. The annual change of the Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices stands at 1.4%, with what increases nine tenths regard to November.
- 12 January 17. Statistics on Transfer of Property Rights. STPR
STPR. November 2016. In November, the number of property transfers is 143,470, 6.8% more than the same month the previous year. The annual rate of merchanting of dwellings increases 17.3%, as compared with November 2015.
- 11 January 17. Industrial Production Index. IPI
IPI. November 2016. The monthly variation stands at 1.7%, after adjusting the seasonal and calendar effects. The annual rate of the Industrial Production Index stands at 3.2% in the series adjusted for the seasonal and calendar effects and at 4.6% in the original series
- 5 January 17. Tourist Expenditure Survey. Egatur
Egatur. November 2016. The total expenditure of international tourists who visit Spain increases in November a 8.3% compared with the same month of the previous year. Average spending stands at 138 euros, 6.5% more than in November 2015.
- 4 January 17. Export and Import Price Indices for Industrial Products
IPRIX-IPRIM. November 2016. The annual variation rate of the IPRIX stands at 0.7%, half point upper than that registered in October. The annual rate of the IPRIM is 2.0%, almost one point above than that registered in the previous month.
- 30 December 16. Harmonized Consumer Price Index. HICP flash estimated
HICP flash estimated. December 2016. The annual change of the HICP flash estimate is 1.4%.
- 30 December 16. Consumer Price Index. CPI flash estimated
CPI flash estimated. December 2016. The annual change of the flash estimate of the CPI stands at 1.5% in the month of December, eight tenths higher than in November.
- 30 December 16. Tourist Movement on Borders. Frontur
Frontur. Tourist Movement on Borders. November 2016. In November, Spain receives 4.1 millions of international tourists, 9.2% more as compared with the same month in the previous year.
- 29 December 16. Quarterly non-financial accounts. QNFAIS
QNFAIS. Third quarter 2016. In the third quarter of 2016, the net borrowing of the national economy, as compared with the rest of the world, is estimated at 7,569 million euros.
- 29 December 16. Non-Hotel Accommodation Occupancy. TAOS
Non-Hotel Accommodation Occupancy. TAOS. November 2016. Overnight stays in non-hotel tourist accommodation increased 5,7% in November as compared with the same month of 2015.
- 28 December 16. Retail Trade Indices. RTI
RTI. November 2016. The monthly change of the Retail Trade Index at constant prices stands at 0.5% after adjusting the calendar and seasonal effects. The annual rate of the General Retail Trade Index at constant prices stands at 3.3% in the adjusted for calendar and seasonal effects series and at 4.0% in the original serie.
- 27 December 16. Annual Spanish National Accounts. 1995-2015
SNA. Base 2010. The INE publishes the Spanish National Accounts. Base 2010. Detailed results 1995
- 23 December 16. Residents Travel Survey (ETR/FAMILITUR)
Residents Travel Survey. ETR. Third quarter 2016. The number of trips of residents in Spain increases by 4.6% in the third quarter and reaches 61.0 million. Total spending grew by 5.3%, up the 16,725 million euros. Andalucia, Comunitat Valenciana and Cataluña were the biggest destinations for travellers.
- 23 December 16. Industrial Price Index. IPRI
IPRI. November 2016. The annual rate of the Industrial Prices stands at 0.6%, more than three tenths higher than that registered in October. The monthly variation rate of the Industrial Price Index is 0.2%.
- 23 December 16. Business Turnover Index. BTI
BTI. October 2016. In October, Business Turnover registers a 1.2% monthly variation, after adjusting for seasonal and calendar effects. The annual rate of the Business Turnover Index stands at 3.4% in the series adjusted for the seasonal and calendar effects and at 1.8% in the original series.
- 22 December 16. Spanish Regional Accounts. SRA
Spanish Regional Accounts. Base 2010. 2010-2015 Series. Spanish Regional Accounts. Base 2010. 2010-2015 Series. Región de Murcia, Cataluña, País Vasco, Comunitat Valenciana y Comunidad de Madrid registered the biggest increases in their GDP in terms of volume (3.7%, In the case of Region of Murcia and Cataluña and 3.6% in the rest, compared to 3.2% in Spain).
- 22 December 16. Tourism Satellite Account of Spain
Tourism Satellite Account of Spain. 2010-2015 serie. The weight of tourist activity in 2015 reaches 119,011 million euros, representing 11.2% of GDP