Novelties / INE last minute news
- 21 October 16. Material Price Indices and National Labour Force Indices
The INE publishes the Material Price Indices and National Labour Force Indices. First Quarter 2016
- 21 October 16. International Trade in Services Survey. ITSS
ITSS. 2015. In 2015, Services exports increase by 9.0% and imports increase by 11.3%. 45.3% of imports are generated by companies which belong to a Spanish business group, and 41.5% of imports by companies controlled by a foreign business group.
- 20 October 16. Household Projection 2016-2031
Household Projection 2016-2031. If the current trends are maintained, the number of households would grow in almost one million in the next 15 years. In 2031 there were would be more than 5.5 million one person households, which would represent 28.6% of the total.
- 20 October 16. Population Projection for Spain, 2016-2066
Population Projection for Spain, 2016-2066. If the current demographic trends continue, Spain would lose over half a million inhabitants in the next 15 years and 5.4 million until 2066. The percentage of people over 65 years of age, which currently stands at 18.7%, would reach 25.6% in 2029 and 34.6% in 2066.
- 19 October 16. Quality of Life Indicators
Quality of Life Indicators have been published. Edition year 2016.
- 18 October 16. Survey on the use of water in the agricultural sector
Survey on the use of water in the agricultural sector. Year 2014. The amount of irrigation water used in the agricultural sector in 2014 increases 4.1% as compared with the previous year.
- 18 October 16. Competitiveness Guarantee Index. CGI
CGI. August 2016. The INE publishes the Competitiveness Guarantee Index. The Annual change for August corresponds -2.10%.
- 17 October 16. Monthly statistical bulletin. MSB
MSB. The September 2016 Monthly statistical bulletin has been released
- 14 October 16. Consumer Price Index. CPI
CPI. September 2016. The annual change of the CPI for the month of August stands at 0.2%, three tenths higher than that registered in the previous month. The annual change of core inflation decreases one tenth, reaching 0.8%.
- 14 October 16. Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices. HICP
HICP. September 2016. The annual change of the Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices stands at 0.0%, thus it increases three tenths as compared with August.
- 14 October 16. Business Confidence Indicators. BCI
BCI. Fourth Quarter 2016. The Harmonised Business Confidence Index (HBCI) increases by 0.2% in the fourth quarter of 2016 as compared with the third quarter of 2016. 18.9% of the business establishments are optimistic about the performance of their business and 20.6% foresee an unfavourable quarter.
- 11 October 16. Passenger Transport Statistics. PT
PT. August 2016. The number of passengers using public transport increases by 6.0% in August, as compared with the same month of the previous year. City transport increases by 6.3% in the annual rate and inter-city transport increases 5.1%.
- 10 October 16. Mercantile Companies. MC
MC. August 2016. 6,403 mercantile companies were created in August, 23.4% more than in the same month of 2015, and 1,236 were dissolved, 3.8% more than in August 2015. The Autonomous Communities with the greatest business dynamism are La Rioja (131.3%), Cantabria (52.4%) and Cataluña (47.3%).
- 7 October 16. Statistics on Transfer of Property Rights. STPR
STPR. August 2016. In August, the number of property transfers is 134,521, 8.4% more than the same month the previous year. The annual rate of merchanting of dwellings increases 20.3%, as compared with August 2015.
- 7 October 16. Industrial Production Index. IPI
IPI. August 2015. The monthly variation stands at 1.4%, after adjusting the seasonal and calendar effects. The annual rate of the Industrial Production Index stands at 4.0% in the series adjusted for the seasonal and calendar effects and at 6.9% in the original series.
- 5 October 16. Tourist Expenditure Survey. Egatur
Egatur. August 2016. The total expenditure of international tourists who visit Spain increases in August a 3.8% compared with the same month of the previous year. Average spending stands at 116 euros, 0.2% less than in August 2015.
- 4 October 16. Survey on water supply and sewerage
Survey on water supply and sewerage. Year 2014. Average household water consumption increased 1.5%, as compared with 2013, standing at 132 litres per inhabitant per day. The unit value of water increases 3.3%, standing at 1.89 euros per cubic metre.
- 4 October 16. Export and Import Price Indices for Industrial Products
IPRIX-IPRIM. August 2016. The annual variation rate of the IPRIX stands at -2.0%, nine tenths upper than that registered in July. The annual rate of the IPRIM is -4.3%, almost two points above than that registered in the previous month.
- 3 October 16. Equipment and Use of ICT in Households
Equipment and Use of ICT in Households. Year 2016. Eight out of 10 people aged 16 to 74 years have used the Internet in the last three months. Two out of three use it daily. 50.1% of the population have used e-Government. One out of two persons have purchased online sometime in their life. 34.9% have done so in the last three months.
- 30 September 16. ASNA Base 2010. Non-financial annual accounts 2015
Annual Spanish National Accounts. ASNA. Base 2010. The Non-financial annual accounts of the institutional sectors are published of the 1995-2015 series.
- 30 September 16. Quarterly non-financial accounts. QNFAIS
QNFAIS. Second quarter 2016. In the second quarter of 2016, the net borrowing of the national economy, as compared with the rest of the world, is estimated at 9,021 million euros.
- 30 September 16. Non-Hotel Accommodation Occupancy. TAOS
Non-Hotel Accommodation Occupancy. TAOS. August 2016. Overnight stays in non-hotel tourist accommodation increased 5,8% in August as compared with the same month of 2015.
- 30 September 16. Tourist Movement on Borders. Frontur
Frontur. Tourist Movement on Borders. August 2016. In August, Spain receives 10.1 millions of international tourists, 5.8% more as compared with the same month in the previous year.
- 29 September 16. Statistics on annulments, separations and divorces
Statistics on annulments, separations and divorces. Year 2015. In 2015, there were 96,562 divorces, 4.2% less than the previous year.
- 29 September 16. Consumer Price Index. CPI flash estimated
CPI flash estimated. September 2016. The annual change of the flash estimate of the CPI stands at 0.3% in the month of September, four tenths higher than that registered in August.