Novelties / INE last minute news
- 30 June 16. Population figures. Provisional data on 1 January 2016
Population figures. Provisional data on 1 January 2016. The population of Spain decreases by 11,142 persons during 2015, standing at 46,438,442 inhabitants at 1 January 2016.
- 30 June 16. Migration Statistics 2015
Migration Statistics 2015. During the year 2015, Spain registers a negative migratory balance of 8,389 persons.
- 30 June 16. Statistics on Acquisition of Spanish Citizenship. ANES
Statistics on Acquisition of Spanish Citizenship. ANES. Provisional data for 2015. A total of 114,207 foreign residents acquired Spanish nationality in 2015, 44.5% less than the year before.
- 30 June 16. Tourist Movement on Borders. Frontur
Frontur. Tourist Movement on Borders. May 2016. In May, Spain receives 7.1 millions of international tourists, 7.4% more as compared with the same month in the previous year.
- 30 June 16. Non-Hotel Accommodation Occupancy. TAOS
Non-Hotel Accommodation Occupancy. TAOS. May 2016. Overnight stays in non-hotel tourist accommodation increased 9,0% in May as compared with the same month of 2015.
Hostels. HsOS -
- 29 June 16. Annual Industrial Products Survey. Year 2015
The value of the sales of industrial products increases 2.1% in 2015. The activity registering the highest increase is Transport material (15.7%) and that registering the highest decrease is Manufacture of coke oven products, refinement of petroleum, chemical and pharmaceutical products (–13.0%)
- 29 June 16. Consumer Price Index. CPI flash estimated IPC adelantado
CPI flash estimated. June 2016. The annual change of the flash estimate of the CPI stands at -0.8% in the month of june, two tenths higher than that registered in May.
- 29 June 16. Harmonized Consumer Price Index. HICP flash estimated
HICP flash estimated. June 2016. The annual change of the HICP flash estimate is -0.9%.
- 29 June 16. Quarterly non-financial accounts. QNFAIS
QNFAIS. First quarter 2016. In the first quarter of 2016, the net borrowing of the national economy, as compared with the rest of the world, is estimated at 1,077 million euros (0.4% of GDP).
- 29 June 16. Mortgages. M
Mortgages. April 2016. The number of mortgages constituted on dwellings recorded in land registries in April stands at 23,607, 24.6% more than that of the same month of 2015. The average value of these mortgages increases by 5.1% in the annual rate, standing at 108,354 euros.
- 28 June 16. Survey on ICT usage and e-commerce in enterprises 2015-2016
Survey on ICT usage and e-commerce in enterprises. 2015-2016. 98.4% of Spanish companies with 10 or more employees have Internet access in the first quarter 2016. Eight out of 10 have websites.
- 28 June 16. Wage Structure Survey. WSS
WSS. Year 2014. Average annual earnings per worker are 22,858.17 euros in 2014, that is, a 0.7% increase as compared with the previous year.
- 28 June 16. Residents Travel Survey. RTS
Residents Travel Survey. First quarter 2016. In the first quarter of 2016 Spanish residents made 40.3 million trips. Andalucia, Cataluña and the Castilla y León were the biggest destinations for travellers.
- 28 June 16. Retail Trade Indices. RTI
RTI. May 2016. The monthly change of the Retail Trade Index at constant prices stands at -0.9% after adjusting the calendar and seasonal effects. The annual rate of the General Retail Trade Index at constant prices stands at 2.3% in the adjusted for calendar and seasonal effects series and at 2.8% in the original series.
- 27 June 16. Hostel Occupancy Survey. HsOS
HsOS. Year 2015. The INE publishes the final data of the Hostel Occupancy Survey. Year 2015.
- 24 June 16. Urban Leases Statistics. Year 2015
Urban Leases Statistics. Year 2015. The INE publishes the Urban Leases Statistics 2015.
- 24 June 16. International Trade in Services Survey. ITSS
ITSS. First quarter 2016. Provisional Data. Services exports reach 14,260.6 million Euros and increase 8.2% in annual rate. Services imports increase 9.9% and are placed at 10,440.2 million euros.
- 24 June 16. Business Turnover Index. BTI
BTI. April 2015. The monthly variation stands at -0.5%, adjusted for the seasonal and calendar effects. The annual rate of the Business Turnover Index stands at 1.2% in the series adjusted for the seasonal and calendar effects and at 3.8% in the original series.
- 24 June 16. Industrial Price Index. IPRI
IPRI. May 2016. The annual rate of the Industrial Prices stands at -5.5%, four tenths higher than that registered in April. The monthly variation rate of the Industrial Price Index is 0.8%.
- 23 June 16. Vital Statistics. VS
Vital Statistics/Basic Demographic Indicators. Provisional data. Year 2015. The number of births decreases by 2.0% and the number of marriages increases by 2.3% in 2015. The number of deaths increases by 6.7%.
Marriage Statistics -
Birth Statistics -
Death Statistics -
Basic Demographic Indicators
- 23 June 16. Hotel Short term Trends. HTST
HTST. May 2016. Overnight stays in hotel establishments registered in May an increase of 9.9%, as compared to the same month of 2015. Hotels invoice an average of 74.2 euros per available room, which means an annual increase of 3.8%.
Hotel Occupancy Survey. HOS -
Hotel Price Index. HPI -
Indicators on the profitability of the hotel sector. IPHS
- 22 June 16. Tourism Satellite Account of Spain
Tourism Satellite Account of Spain. 2010-2014 serie. The weight of tourist activity in 2014 reaches 113,690 million euros, representing 10.9% of GDP
- 22 June 16. Residential Variation Statistics. RVS
Residential Variation Statistics. Year 2015. The INE publishes the Residential Variation Statistic. Detailed results.
- 21 June 16. Holiday Dwellings Occupancy Survey
HDOS. Year 2015. The INE publishes the Holiday Dwellings Occupancy Survey. Year 2015.
- 21 June 16. Women and Men in Spain
The chapter on Education, in the Women and Men in Spain publication, has been updated.