Concept selected: Total current expenditure on environmental protection
DefinitionIt is the expenditure for operating and maintaining an activity, technology, process, equipment (or parts thereof) designed to prevent, reduce, treat or eliminate pollutants and pollution (e.g. air emissions, effluents or solid waste) or any other degradation of the environment resulting from the operating activity of the company.
NotesIt is the sum of expenditure in the environmental domains Protection of ambient air and climate, Wastewater management, Waste management and Other environmental protection activities. Other environmental protection activities includes Protection and remediation of soil, groundwater and surface water, Noise and vibration abatement, Protection of biodiversity and landscape, Protection against radiation, Research and development, General environmental administration and management, Education, training and information, Activities leading to indivisible expenditure and Activities not elsewhere classified.
SourceCommission Regulation (EC) No 250/2009 of 11 March 2009 implementing Regulation (EC) No 295/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the definitions of characteristics, the technical format for the transmission of data, the double reporting requirements for NACE Rev.1.1 and NACE Rev.2 and derogations to be granted for structural business statistics More information
Statistical operations(enlaces al Inventario de Operaciones Estadísticas)
- 30066 - Estadísticas sobre las Actividades de Protección Medioambiental
- 30087 - Cuentas Medioambientales: Otras Cuentas Medioambientales
- Investment in equipment and plant for pollution control and special anti-pollution accessories (mainly "end-of-pipe" equipment) (21 11 0)
- Investment in equipment and plant linked to cleaner technologies ("integrated technology") (21 12 0)
- Total purchases of goods and services (13 11 0)