Concept selected: Personnel employed in R&D activities
DefinitionR&D personnel is defined as all personnel directly employed in R&D activities, without distinguishing their level of responsibility, as well as those who supply services directly linked to R&D work, such as managers, administrators and office personnel.
Persons rendering indirect services, such as canteen, security, maintenance,etc. are excluded, even though their wages must be accounted for as other current expenditure on R&D.
Personnel data may be measured in two ways: in the number of individuals and in the personnel on a full-time equivalent (the sum of the personnel working full-time, plus the sum of the fractions of time of the personnel working part-time).
SourceHigh Technology Indicators. Methodology
Statistical operations(enlaces al Inventario de Operaciones Estadísticas)
- 30057 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Business Sector
- 30058 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Public Administration Sector
- 30059 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Private Non-Profit Institutions Sector
- 30060 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Higher Education Sector
- 30197 - High Technology Indicators
- 30456 - Women and Men in Spain
There are no related concepts