Concept selected: Staff on a full-time equivalent (FTE) dedicated to R&D
DefinitionThis is all staff (working full-time, plus the sum of the fractions of time of the staff working part-time) employed in R&D activities, without distinguishing their level of responsibility, as well as those who supply services directly linked to R&D work, such as managers, administrators and office staff.
Since the measurement criterion is in FTE, staff on a full-time equivalent (full-time) plus the sum of plus the sum of the fractions of time of the staff working part-time are taken into account.
SourceNational Statistics Institute surveys
Statistical operations(enlaces al Inventario de Operaciones Estadísticas)
- 30057 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Business Sector
- 30058 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Public Administration Sector
- 30059 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Private Non-Profit Institutions Sector
- 30060 - Statistics on R&D Activities in the Higher Education Sector
- 30081 - Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) Sector Indicators
- 30403 - Libraries
There are no related concepts