Concept selected: Household Member
DefinitionThe conditions established in order to determine whether or not a person is a member of the household endeavour to avoid the possibility of a single individual being classified in more than one household or, conversely, not being classified in any.
Requirements for being a household member are:
- To normally reside in the dwelling: a person normally resides in a dwelling if he or she spends most of his or her daily rest in said dwelling.
- To share the household expenses: this means profiting from expenses (children, persons with no income, etc.) and/or contributing to the income. If expenses are not shared, the person constitutes a separate household at the same address.
SourceNational Statistics Institute surveys
Statistical operations(enlaces al Inventario de Operaciones Estadísticas)
- 16023 - Residents Travel Survey
- 16028 - Tourist movement on borders
- 16029 - Tourist Expenditure Survey
- 30453 - Living Conditions Survey (LCS)
- 30458 - Household Budget Survey (HBS)
- 30471 - Living Quality Indicators (in project phase)
- Absent person
- Domestic service
- Guest or Tenant
- Main household breadwinner
- Present person
- Recipìent of regular income
- Regular monthly monetary household income
- Regular residence according six months criteria
- Sharing expenses