Concept selected: Current income from students
DefinitionContributions from the households (students) in consideration for the services received at the centre.
- Income from teaching activity fees (regulated education). It also includes fees for classes, donations, payments for complementary hours and for the sale of school material, etc.
- Income due to extracurricular activity fees (language, music, computer classes, etc.)
- Income from complementary activity fees (excursions, museum visits, etc.)
- Income from complementary services fees (transport, canteen, boarding and other complementary services).
- Income from fees from other services provided by the centre (fees for crèche services before or after school hours, medical services and psycho-pedagogical services, as well as service fees for students bringing their own food, etc.)