Concept selected: General real estate expenses of a school
DefinitionThis comprises those expenses relating to real estate that are necessary for the functioning of the educational centre. It includes expenditures on:
- Leasing of buildings
- Repairs and maintenance of buildings, facilities, etc.
- Non-corporate insurance premiums
- Supplies (water, fuel, electricity, etc.)
- Cleaning services provided by the centre. This also includes expenditure on cleaning materials and utensils.
- Cleaning services contracted with another company. This refers to the total amount paid out for the contracted work.
- Other expenditure on buildings