- Type of survey: Without fixed periodicity
- Population scope: Homeless people aged 18 and over who come to centres offering accommodation and/or catering services in municipalities with more than 20,000 inhabitants.
- Territorial scope: Municipalities with more than 20,000 inhabitants throughout Spain.
- Reference period of the results: From February to March 2022.
- Reference period of information: It varies according to the nature of the variables to be investigated.
- Sample size: Approximately 3,500 services.
- Type of sampling: Two-stage sampling was used, stratified in the first-stage. The first-stage units comprise those centres located in municipalities with more than 20,000 inhabitants and that provide services to the target population of study. The centres have been stratified according to a dual criterion: type of service provided and number of services. The second-stage units comprise the services provided by the centres.
- Collection method: Computer-assisted personal interview (CAPI) and, exceptionally, by telephone (CATI) or internet (CAWI) for women victims of violence.
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications, ...