- Type of survey: continuous on a monthly basis.
- Population scope: this refers to non-residents in Spain who enter or leave our country, whether or not they have stayed overnight, as well as to those who pass through our country in transit.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory. The sample is collected at the main access points for non-residents by road, airport, port and rail.
- Reference period: month
- Sample size: more than 127,000 surveys per year
- Collection method: personal interview
- Standardised Methodological Report
- File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations: 16029
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...