- National results and by Autonomous Community
- Population framework
- Situations according to education/training and labour activity.National results
- Transition from Education/Training
- Labour insertion: First significant job along the analysed period
- Labour insertion: Significant job at the end of the analysed period
- First period looking for a job or other situations along the period
- Training along the period
- Work-related values
- Opinion on the option
- Sampling errors
The INE is not responsible for the results that the recipients of the data obtain from these files based on their own calculations. In addition, recipients undertake to cite, in any publication derived therefrom, the INE as the primary data source (source: INE, www.ine.es), as well as the fact that the degree of accuracy or reliability of the information derived from the authors¿ own calculations is the sole responsibility of the authors themselves.
Did you know...?
The Survey on the Transition from Education/Training to Labour Market Insertion (STETLMI) was carried out in 2005 in order to study the market insertion of young persons regarding the path followed within the educative system and the transitions between studying and working.
The research includes the study and work paths followed, the analysis of the characteristics of the jobs found and their adaptation to the training received, as well as the study of the unemployment and inactivity periods after leaving the educative system.