- Type of survey: continuous on an annual basis
- Population scope: population living in main family dwellings
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period of the results: the first quarter of the year
- Reference period of the information: most of the variables investigated refer to the twelve and three months prior to the time of the interview
- Sample size: some 2,500 census sections, around 25,000 dwellings
- Type of sampling: three-stage with stratification of the first stage units. The first stage units are the census sections, the second-stage units, the main family dwellings. In the third stage, a person aged 16 or over is selected in each dwelling. Information is also obtained from all children aged 10 to 15.
Methodological files and questionnaires