- Type of operation: continuous annual statistics.
- Population scope: deaths that occur in the national territory.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: the calendar year.
- Reference period of the information: date on which the death occurred.
- Collection method: statistical form based on an administrative act.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...
- Methodology - Note data 2013 Access has been granted to data from the Forensic Anatomical Institute of Madrid. This fact has led to a methodological improvement in the process of this Statistic, which has enabled a more accurate way of assigning the cause of death in the deaths with Judicial Intervention. As a result, deaths that were assigned to ill-defined causes have been reallocated to specific external causes. This fact should therefore be taken into account when making comparisons between the year 2013 and the previous years.
- ICD-10 Classification: Reduced list - Detailed list