- Type of survey: Annual survey
- Base period: 2013
- Population scope: Population living in main family dwellings
- Geographical scope:
- Reference period of income: The calendar year prior to the interview
- Sample size: Around 13,000 households and 35,000 people
- Type of sampling: Two-stage stratified sampling in the first stage units. The first stage units are the census sections and the second stage units are the main family dwellings
- Collection method: Mainly by personal interview. Household income data are constructed by combining the information provided by the respondent with administrative registers.
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications,...