- Detailed results 2009-2010
- Activities carried out during the day and and daily average time
- Activity distribution on an average day
- Main activities carried out at the same time of the day
- Average time of main or secondary activities
- Weekly schedule of paid work
- Persons working according to schedule
- Main indicators by Autonomous Community
- Sampling errors
- Detailed results 2002-2003
The INE is not responsible for the results that the recipients of the data obtain from these files based on their own calculations. In addition, recipients undertake to cite, in any publication derived therefrom, the INE as the primary data source (source: INE, www.ine.es), as well as the fact that the degree of accuracy or reliability of the information derived from the authors¿ own calculations is the sole responsibility of the authors themselves.
Did you know...?
The main purpose of this survey is obtaining primary information in order to know the dimension of non-paid work carried out by households, the distribution of family responsibilities in the household, the participation of population in culture and leisure activities, the use of time in special social groups (young, unemployed, old persons, etc.) with the aim of making it possible to draw up family and gender equality policies and to estimate satellite accounts of the household sector.
This statistical research allows us to obtain information on the percentage or persons carrying out an activity during daytime, the average of daily time (in hours and minutes) devoted to any activity by the persons carrying it out, the distribution of activities in an average day by type of day (working or weekend day) and the percentage of persons carrying out the same activity at the same time of the day (daily activity rythms).