- Type of survey: biennial structural survey
- Population scope: the population under study is the set of units that provide, whether or not as a main activity, the services classified in the CNAE-2009 in divisions 36 (Water collection, treatment and supply) and 37 (Sewerage)
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period: the calendar year
- Sample size: around 414 units
- Type of sampling: geographic coverage (population)
- Collection method: questionnaire completed by the respondent (internet/paper)
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications, ...