- Type of operation: continuous annual statistics.
- Population scope: The group of reported persons aged 14 years old and over and the victims corresponding to cases with interim measures issued, as well as the persons acquitted and convicted, registered in the Central Register for the Protection of Victims of Domestic and Gender Violence during the reference period.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: the calendar year.
- Reference period of the information: date of initiation of the case and date of the final judgment.
- Collection method: statistical exploitation of an administrative register.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...