- Type of survey:;continuous on a quarterly basis
- Base year: 2015
- Population scope: economic units whose main activity, classified according to CNAE-2009, is included in Section C: Manufacturing industry, with the exception of Division 19: Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products, and Section G: Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles, with the exception of Group 46.1: Wholesale on a fee or contract basis.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory except Ceuta and Melilla. For statistical units whose main activity belongs to division 47 of CNAE-2009: Retail trade, except for motor vehicles and motorcycles these Autonomous Cities are included as well.
- Sample size: approximately 4,900 companies from the RTI sample, 3,700 from the SSAI sample and 5,900 establishments from the ITI-INORI sample.
- Type of sampling: stratified random sampling in companies of RTI and SSAI and non-probabilistic panel of establishments in ITI-INORI.
- Collection method: completion of the questionnaire by the respondent using one of the following means: Internet (IRIA system), e-mail, fax, telephone or postal mail.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...