- Type of survey: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: companies whose main activity is included in Sections B to E of CNAE-2009.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period: the calendar year, which, with some exceptions, coincides with the accounting year of the company.
- Sample size: 39,000 companies, approximately.
- Type of sampling: stratified sampling of companies, by main activity, size and Autonomous Community where the company¿s headquarters is located.
- Collection method: completion of the questionnaire by the respondent using one of the following means: internet (IRIA system), e-mail, fax, telephone or postal mail.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...