- Type of survey: continuous quarterly survey
- population scope: population living in family dwellings
- geographical scope: all the national territory (country).
- Reference period of the results: the quarter
- Reference period of the information: the week before the interview
- Sample size: 3,822 census sections, about 65,000 dwellings and 180,000 persons
- Type of sampling: two-stage sampling with stratification of the first-stage units. First-stage units are the census sections and second-stage ones are inhabited family dwellings
- Collection method: phone and personal interview
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...