- Type of survey: annual structural survey
- Population scope: Social Security contribution accounts. General Scheme: Sections B to S of CNAE-09 and Special Scheme for Sea Workers: Sea Transport (Division 50 of CNAE-09)
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period of the results: the calendar year
- Sample size: 28,500 establishments
- Type of sampling: stratified random sampling with optimal allocation. Comprehensive survey for establishments with more than 500 employees
- Collection method: questionnaire filled in directly by the establishment
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...