- Type of survey: continuous on a five-yearly basis.
- Population scope: persons aged 15 and over who live in family dwellings.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period of the results: year 2020
- Reference period of the information: last 12 months/4 weeks/2 weeks prior to the interview, according to each variable.
- Sample size: 22,000 dwellings distributed in 2,500 census sections.
- Type of sampling: three-stage stratified sampling.
- Collection method: computer-assisted personal interview.
Documentos metodológicos, cuestionarios, clasificaciones, ...