- Type of survey: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: companies whose main activity is described in sections H, I, J, L, M, N, R and divisions S95 and S96 of CNAE-2009.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory.
- Reference period: the calendar year, which, with some exceptions, coincides with the accounting year of the company.
- Sample size: 83,000 units (72% with direct collection and 28% with administrative data).
- Collection method: completion of the questionnaire by the informant, mainly via the Internet (IRIA system), and use of administrative sources.
Methodology documents, questionnaires, classifications...
- Structural Business Statistics:
- Methodology Annual Services Survey (valid until 2014)
- National Classification of Economic Activities CNAE-2009 / CNAE-93