- Type of operation: continuous on an annual basis.
- Population scope: transport companies, hotels and similar accommodation, computer and audiovisual services, legal activities, consultancy and advisory services, advertising, travel agency activities and others.
- Geographical scope: the entire national territory
- Reference period: the calendar year, which, with some exceptions, coincides with the accounting year of the company.
- Sample size: Approximately 33,500 companies.
- Collection method: completion of the questionnaire by the respondent, mainly via the Internet (IRIA system).
Methodological documents , questionnaires , classifications ...