- Labour market
- Other labour market operations
Survey on the Labour Insertion of University Graduates. Methodology
- Type of survey: continuous four-year periodicity.
- Population scope: university graduates and master's degree graduates from the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Territorial scope: all the universities in the national territory.
- Reference period of the results: September 2019 to December 2019.
- Reference period of the information: the period between completion of university studies and the time of the interview.
- Sample size: approximately 31,000 university graduates and 11,000 master's degrees.
- Collection method: through the Internet (CAWI) and through the telephone (CATI).
- Standardised Methodological Report
- File in the Inventory of Statistical Operations: 30100
Methodological documents, questionnaires, classifications, ...
- Methodology: Survey 2019 / Survey 2014
- Survey 2019: General questionnaire
- Survey 2014: General questionnaire / Questionnaire for informant other than the selected person
- Non-response analysis: Survey 2019 / Survey 2014