- Provide a general perspective of the air quality in Spain, following the criteria established in the European Union regulations and by the international agreements signed by Spain.
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Autonomous Communities, Local Corporations
- General description (main variables)
- Concentration of pollutants in the environmental air, aerosols and precipitation. By sample.
- Territories covered by a sensor
- Frequency of data collection
- Diaria, por horas
- Territorio representado por cada sensor
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)