The Inventory of Statistical Operations (ISO) is a description of the statistical operations of the National Statistics Institute, the Ministries, the Bank of Spain and the General Council of the Judiciary Branch. The inventory is a fundamental instrument for statistical coordination and planning and is the starting point for the formulation of the National Statistical Plan.
The unit adopted as an inventory base is the statistical operation defined as the set of activities that lead to obtaining statistical results in a determined sector or subject based on the individually collected data.Also included in the scope of this definition are the infrastructure and statistical standardisation work that make possible the coordination, homogenisation and integration of statistics as well as the collection of results and synthesis preparation.
Date of the latest update: 25 May 2023
Query of the statistical operations in the current ISO:
- By institution in charge
- By sector or subject
- By type of statistical operation
- By methodology of data collection
- By level of territorial breakdown
- By form of data collection
- By type statistical operation
- By whether they appear in the National Statistical Plan in force
- By whether they are regulated by European Union statistical legislation
Query of the statistical operations in the former inventories: