4388Satellite Accounts for Public Health Expenditure
- Obtaining the aggregate figure for public health expenditure; classification by national accounts aggregate, economic classification, functional classification and classification by expenditure sector; territorialisation of public health expenditure; and methodological approximation to the
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Autonomous Communities, Mutual Provident Societies of Civil Servants.
- General description (main variables)
- Economic: Staff remuneration, intermediate consumption, funding, current transfers, capital expenditure. Functional: Hospital and specialised services, primary care services, public health services, group services for health, pharmacy, transfer, prostheses. National Accounts: Collective consumption, individual consumption, non-market production, market production.
- Managing agents or centres that carry out expenditure operations or financing of public health activities.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)