5713Inventory of the Emission of Pollutants into the Atmosphere
- Ascertain the amount of pollutants emitted into the atmosphere by the different activity sectors, and their evolution, in order to comply with international regulations and agreements.
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, MITC, MFOM, MINT.
- General description (main variables)
- Mass of pollutants emitted into the atmosphere. Activity sectors (specific SNAP, CFR AND NFR nomenclatures), types of pollutant, fuels (NAPFUE nomenclature), methodologies of the Geneva Agreement (EMEP-CORINAIR manuals) and of the Climate Change Framework
- Companies, business associations, public organisations
- Frequency of data collection
- Provincial y malla de 50 Km x 50 Km (malla EMEP)
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)