3841Central Companies Directory (CCD)
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2002
- Use and treatment of state fiscal sources (Economic Activity Tax and account retention). Reference: 2001
- Operation and treatment of the social security contribution accounts register: Reference: 2001
- Use and treatment of tax files of the Comunidad Foral de Navarra (Tax on Economic Activities and account retention) and the directory of local units of País Vasco, handled by EUSTAT. Reference: Year 2001
- Integration of all statistical systems obtained in the previous procedures and generation of the CCD at 1/1/2002 (Year 2001)
- Publication of results: "The Central Companies Directory (CCD). Statistical results 2002" Available between July and October 2002 (conditioned by the reception periods from the income sources)
- Development and running of programs for improvement in quality of CCD: Survey of CCD 2001 improvements, using INE economic surveys, etc.
- Maintenance of an information system on "company groups" integrated in the CCD framework system.
- Generation of harmonised data regarding company demography, according to methodological results from Eurostat
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2002 (in thousands euros)