5555Foreign Nationals with Student Stay Authorisations
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Use of the Central Register of Foreign Nationals (Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard) in order to obtain the statistics of the stock and flows of foreign nationals with stay permits for research or studies
Continue the implementation process from article 6 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 862/2007, of 11 July 2007, regarding community statistics within the area of migration and international protection
Dissemination of the stock data from the year 2008, no later than 30 July 2009.
The Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard supplies the data regarding valid stay authorisations for studies granted each quarter, within the 15 days following the end of the corresponding quarter.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)