- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2010: 5308
5308Education Prior to University (Centres, Enrolment, Degree Holders and Personnel)
- Institutions that intervene
- MEDU, Counsels/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Methodological management of the statistics and coordination with the Autonomous Communities.
Analysis, filtering and publication of the 2008-2009 statistics (detailed final results).
Collection, analysis, filtering and publication of the 2009-2010 statistics (provisional preview data).
Collection of detailed data for 2009-2010.
Preparation and publication of estimated data for 2010-2011
Work on improving statistical quality.
Methodology work to implement the new international requirements (UOE).
Updating and improvement of the common computer tools (SINEE and EECD) for the state and Autonomous Community statistics. Improvement of online dissemination
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities participate in the methodological tasks; in obtaining the statistics within their own scope according to the agreed methodological manuals, and in the transfer of the state statistics files to the MEDU, and in the revision of the results to be disseminated. The said transfer must be carried out by the following deadlines: the preview data for academic year (n-1)/n on 1 April of year n, and the detailed results for academic year (n-1)/n on 1 November of year n.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)