5554Foreign Nationals with a Valid Registration Certificate or Residence Card
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Filtering and use of the Central Register of Foreign Nationals (Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard) in order to obtain the statistics of the stock of foreign nationals with a valid registration certificate or residence permit
Dissemination of the data from the year 2009, no later than 28 February 2010
Dissemination of the data for the year 2010: the data from the first quarter no later than 31 May 2010; the data from the second quarter no later than 31 August 2010; and the data from the third quarter no later than 30 November 2010
The Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard supplies the data regarding valid registration certificates and residence permits granted each quarter, within the 7 days following the end of the corresponding quarter.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)