5246Tourist expenditure survey (EGATUR)
- Institutions that intervene
- MITT, INE, Bank of Spain.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Estimate of tourist expenditure by foreign visitors and their behaviour.
Collection, recording, filtering, processing and monthly analysis of the Information.
Extension of results to the population of travellers to provide the statistics on Tourist Movement on Borders (FRONTUR), compiled by the Institute of Tourist Studies.
Publication and dissemination of the results in accordance with the "Tourism Studies Institute Statistics Availability Calendar for 2010"
A working group is in place, comprising personnel from the INE, the Tourist Studies Institute and the Bank of Spain, for studying the estimation methodology of tourist income.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)
8.16 thousand euros financied by the INE and 1,390.98 thousand euros financed by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade