- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, EE. LL., Instituto de Salud Carlos III (MSC), CSIC, CIEMAT.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Management and coordination.
Extension of the number of variables to be measured as a consequence of the modification of the EU legal framework and its transposition to the Spanish legal code.
Collection of the information for 2010 during the first nine months of the year 2011.
Filtering, processing, analysis and treatment of the data for the year 2010 during the last quarter of the year 2011.
Preparation of programmes in order to obtain statistics adapted to the EU guidelines in force.
Dissemination of the final data for 2010 in the first quarter of 2011.
Obtaining the information necessary to calculate national and city indicators.
Obtaining the information necessary for the Observatory for Sustainability in Spain. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities submit the air quality data and information on the atmospheric pollution surveillance stations in compliance with the regulations in force.
The Carlos III Health Institute analyses the samples collected in the air pollution measurement stations belonging to the EMEP/CAMP Network.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)