- Economic and traffic research of air transport companies.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Directorate General for Civil Aviation (MF)
- General description (main variables)
- Traffic, companies, aircraft, employed personnel, expenses, income, passengers, freight and mail in paid regular and charter flights, unpaid flights and other flights depending on whether they are domestic or international. By complete listing.
- Companies in the sector
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)