477Diseases of Compulsory Notification
- Epidemiological surveillance, detection of abnormal occurrences of diseases of compulsory notification for adopting control measures.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
- General description (main variables)
- Disease, geographical location (provincial and/or municipal), date of the first symptoms, risk factors, age and sex.
- Group of patients cared for by doctors who notify
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)