516International Survey on the Cost and Scope of Social Security Protection
- Obtaining data regarding income and expenses of the Social Security regimes and beneficiaries. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Contributions, public contributions, capital income, transfers, other income, benefits, administrative expenses, other expenses, protected persons, beneficiaries.
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)