118Survey on the Structure of Forestry Operations
- Establishing the forest surface area, by type of property and treatment, by species and by type of operation.
- Institutions that intervene
- MAPA, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Forest surface area, according to ownership/belonging, forestry treatment and species, number and size of the operations.
- Forestry operations
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)