661Fertility Study by Autonomous Community
- Calculation of the short-term fertility indicators since 1970, applying the methodology of the Paris INED. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Fertility rates by age (births by age of the mother and female generation and populations by age).
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)