401Public Expenditure on Education (Initial and Liquidated Budget)
- Knowledge of the economic resources of the public sector intended for education, and their economic and functional distribution.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Public expenditure on the educational levels and on connected activities, and by budgetary chapter, public agents financing education.
- Educational administrations, ministerial departments, Autonomous Communities, local entities, universities
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)