711Registered Labour Movement
- Obtaining and disseminating aggregated data regarding the registered labour movement in the offices of the INEM (public employment offices).
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Offers and demands for employment, placements, contracts registered, unemployment registered.
- Job applicants, posts offered, contracts registered
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)