854Statistical Use of the Public Contract Register
- Knowledge of the contracts signed by the Public Administrations and preparation of the information required by the European Union and the O.M.C. (since 01/01/96).
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- The contracts included in the target scope of the L.C.A.P..
- Ministerial departments, autonomous organisations, councils of the Autonomous Communities, provincial delegations, municipalities, universities, public law entities
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)