902Corporate Tax Accounts
- Construction of the annual accounts (balance and analytical profit and loss account) and economic and financial rates for standardised groups of companies, and presentation of accounting magnitudes by different characteristics.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEH, State Tax Administration Agency
- General description (main variables)
- Patrimony variables, consumption, intermediate consumption, added values, results of ordinary and extraordinary activities, and results before and after taxes, economic and financial rates, companies, wage earners.
- Companies that file annual returns for Corporate Taxes
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)