216Construction, Repair and Maintenance of Ships
- Knowledge of the productive activity of the industries comprising the construction, repair and maintenance of ships.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Establishments, employed personnel by type, hours worked, personnel costs, consumption of raw materials and energy by type, launchings, keel mountings, deliveries, compensated gross tonnage. By complete listing.
- Companies in the sector
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)