281Information on Retail Prices for Food Products
Monitoring the evolution of prices in a
retail price position, of the main products of the food sector, in maximum, frequent and minimum, comparing this with references over time, in urban areas.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEH, AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
- General description (main variables)
- Retail prices, maximum, frequent, minimum, in urban areas, of the main food products. By sample.
- Retail food businesses
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)