306Flows of Road Transport of Hazardous Freight
Knowledge of the volume of hazardous freight transported, considering its typology, origin and destination of the transport flows
using the data supplied by the Directorate General for Civil Protection .
- Institutions that intervene
- MF, Autonomous Communities, Directorate General for Civil Protection, Directorate General for Traffic (MI)
- General description (main variables)
- Tonnes, tonnes-kilometre, number of journeys per year.
- Companies producing hazardous substances
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 1997-2000 (in thousands pesetas)