3058National Economic Accounts for Fishing
- Establishing macromagnitudes used as indicators of fishing activity, for use in sectoral planning and ordering. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Assessment of macromagnitudes (ESA-95 methodology).
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)