3102Industrial Companies Survey
- Know the main structural and activity characteristics of the different industrial sectors.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Employed persons, turnover, other operating income, operating costs, investment, consumption, personnel expenses and taxes. By sample.
- Industrial companies and establishments
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)