3243Tourist Movement on Borders
- Estimating the number of foreign visitors entering Spain through different means of access and approximation of the tourist behaviour thereof.
- Institutions that intervene
- ME, Directorate General of Traffic (MI), AENA, RENFE and Ports of the State (MF)
- General description (main variables)
- Tourists, same-day visitors, country of residence, means of transport used.
- Foreign travellers entering Spain
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2001-2004 (in thousands euros)